Monday, September 10, 2012

Marketing Rresearch

1.  Who is my market?

My market consists of people  looking for good used parts. (mostly starting out businesses)


2. What are my customers likes and dislikes?

My customers likes are good service and a good job well done, there dislikes are bad service bad parts and over charging for what they need.



3. Where are my customers?

My customers can be throughout the USA and canada.


4. When should I start my business?

My business can be started at almost whatever time i want there is a big demand for what my business is going to do.



5.  How should I price my product / service ?

Well for the labor part of my business i will go by the state and charge what they say is fair, for the parts part of my business i will use the books and internet to help keep my business and profitable and a fair place.




6. How am I different from my competition ?

Im different from my competition do to i have been doing these things from a young age and i have degrees in this field, my family has done this for years and i will keep it going.

No comments:

Post a Comment